Thursday 19 February 2015

Tonto Dikeh Denies Pregnancy Rumours





tono
I first heard this rumour from my girlfriend and I had to do some research to confirm it.
Apparently, rumors have been circulating that Tonto Dikeh is pregnant for her boo whom she usually call “Mr X”.


According to reports, a fake Instagram account posted the false pregnancy rumor of the actress.
The fake Instagram posted Tonto’s photo and captioned it: –

“Lord thank you for d seed of life u planted inside me, it’s such a beauty when he/she kicks inside of u! I knw most of ya may b wondering yhv bn taken lot of head shots lately i will tell u why, n d season s becuz God haz been faithful and his  been keeping to his words in Genesis 3:16 #EasyLionEasyTiger  #YOLO @Pokolee #ThankGod4Growth.”
 
According to a close source to the actress and singer, the news is false.

The source said “No she is not pregnant, and even if she was, she wouldn't announce it like that”.

No comments:

Post a Comment